In order to respond to our clients’ growing needs, we are always looking for experienced consultants who embody our values, and have a deep interest in bringing more awareness and consciousness to people and organizations. We are looking for people who are curious, with a high interest in their own personal development, and with the commitment to join our network and fulfill a readiness process and immersion into our material.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- University background: business administration, economics, engineering, organizational development.
- Postgraduate or master’s-level work in organizational development and change management preferred.
- Alternatively, five years of experience holding a senior management and/or human resources position within a large organization.
- Experience as a business consultant, understanding needs and designing strategic plans with strong business acumen.
- Coaching: Experience coaching mid- to senior-level employees in medium to large companies. Accredited and certified by international coaching organizations will be a plus.
- Facilitation Skills: Extensive experience presenting to small audiences, supporting breakout facilitation in workshops and contributing to the learning process of mid- to senior-level employees in medium to large companies.
- Languages: Fluent in English (a must). Second and or third languages in a proficient level preferred.