We are looking for people who have the analytical framework to work on concrete business objectives, with a profound interest in the human dimension of enterprises. We seek people who are willing to commit to Axialent culture, values, and business.
We’re looking for an agile, results-driven, detail-oriented digital marketing manager to own the direction and execution of our strategic efforts to increase sales, qualified lead generation, and brand awareness. This position will be working 100% on ahome office basis and might have occasional travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field, MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years in B2B digital marketing including strategy and execution in Management Consulting or Education Organizations.
- Leadership experience, budget management and campaign budget management experience.
- Google Ad Words Certification.
- Bring a digital mindset.
- Online campaigning experience with Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.
- Experience in developing and executing SEO strategies.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Skilled at blending multiple disciplines: business strategy, marketing, project management and user design.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data from a variety of systems to create a point of view which can influence and drive the business.
- Proven knowledge of A/B testing and retargeting execution.
- Web page editing (WordPress, Wix or other).
- Strong writing and communication skills in English and Spanish (third language is a nice to have).
Nice to have
- Other certifications that prove digital marketing experience.
- Digital Marketing Agency experience.
- Proven evidence of product/services test and run campaigns through Google and LinkedIn.
- Experience working in multi-cultural and virtual environments.