In order to respond to our clients’ growing needs, we are looking for experienced consultants in Asia (ideally Singapore or China or European countries with availability to travel often for delivery), who embody our values, and have a deep interest in bringing more awareness and consciousness to people and organizations. Must have prior experience in delivering in the region in both English and one of the requested languages. More…
We are looking for people who are curious, with a high interest in their own personal development, and with the commitment to join our network and fulfill a readiness process and immersion into our material.
- Be part of a team led by an Axialent Partner – responding to specific business needs, identifying solutions and being on-site to work with the client, developing a trusting relationship.
- The project is currently a four- to six-month engagement (part time)
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- University background: business administration, economics, engineering, organizational development.
- Postgraduate or master’s-level work in organizational development and change management preferred.
- Alternatively, five years of experience holding a senior management and/or human resources position within a large organization.
- Experience as a business consultant, understanding needs and designing strategic plans with strong business acumen.
- Coaching: Experience coaching mid- to senior-level employees in medium to large companies. Accredited and certified by international coaching organizations preferred.
- Facilitation Skills: Extensive experience presenting to small audiences, supporting breakout facilitation in workshops and contributing to the learning process of mid- to senior-level employees in medium to large companies.
- Languages: Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai or Vietnamese. Fluent in English (all internal trainings and materials are in English).