We are expanding our consulting services. In order to respond to our clients’ growing needs, we are looking for experienced instructional designers to work with our Partners and Content Team. We are looking for someone who is proactive, can make decisions autonomously and has an attitude of learning. We seek for people who are willing to commit to our culture, values and business.
- Reports to: Partners, EM and/or Head of Content
- Key relationships: Partner / Project Manager / Client Faculty / Content Team / Marketing Team
Key tasks in this role:
- Contribute in the development of high quality solutions to respond to client needs (sales process as well as during the delivery)
- Work collaborative with client leaders in design discussion, and then be able to systematize what is defined and agreed in visual, concrete and compelling documents.
- 2 ~ 3 years of Proven working experience as an instructional designer.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models.
- Proficient design skills and experience in e-learning set-up (a must).
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, education, philosophy, social communication.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Bilingual / Native English and Spanish.
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Strong client service attitude: will always work in client’s benefit, keeping the highest service standards.
- Find creative and effective ways to fulfill client requests.
- Good planning skills and impeccable execution.
Location: Virtual (CET or LatAm time zone)
Job type: Free-lance.