We are looking for people who have the analytical framework to work on concrete business objectives, but who also have a profound interest in the human dimension of enterprises. We seek people who are willing to commit to Axialent’s culture, values, and business. The candidate must bring focus on execution and enjoy taking ownership of the delivery of measurable results. They must also have the ability to multi-task, simultaneously handle changing priorities, work independently in a fast-paced environment, interact and communicate effectively, and quickly analyze information to develop insights and conclusions.
- Reports to: Business Manager
- Key relationships: Partners, Engagement Managers, Finance & Accounting, Consultants and PM Team.
- Goal: Coordinate local and global consulting projects to spread consciousness into the business world
- Location: LatAm times – Remote
Position Overview: Manage the project lifecycle from beginning to end, overseeing the planning, estimating, scheduling, budgeting, goals, risk analysis, risk mitigation, scope management, cost control, and business requirements analysis. Be the focal point of contact for Axialent Key Accounts.
Key tasks in this role:
- Provide executive-level interpersonal interaction (internal/external) and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Team Management: plans and facilitates regular team activities, leads tasks.
- Reports impeccable Client and Account information to Company Finance Team and other Stakeholders.
- Partner closely with Stakeholders to manage project deliverable expectations.
- Participate in and lead progress status meetings at the operational and project management level
- Provide continuous feedback on project status, offering constructive options to ensure the project tracks to original expectations
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Project Management experience, which should include at least one project lifecycle with a minimum duration of 12 months in a Consulting Company or in Professional Services Firms.
- 4 years of experience interacting with Executive level and Top Tier Clients.
- Experience serving multiple clients and agendas, with an impeccable response rate and flexibility to complex inter-company relationships; often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Keeping and maintaining a budget, estimating, validating and re-estimating project scope if needed.
- Ability to sequence/prioritize activities with limited pool of resources/time.
- Analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up, analyze data and consequences of project decisions.