We are looking for people who have the analytical framework to work on concrete business objectives, but who also have a profound interest in the human dimension of enterprises. We seek for people who are willing to commit to Axialent’s culture, values, and business.
- Reports to: Business Manager
- Key relationships: Partners, Engagement Managers, Finance & Accounting, Consultants, and PM Team
- Location: LatAm times – Remote or Hybrid (if located in Argentina)
Position Overview: Manage the project lifecycle from beginning to end, overseeing the planning, estimating, scheduling, budgeting, goals, risk analysis, and risk mitigation, scope management, cost control, and business requirements analysis. Be the focal point of contact for Axialent Key Accounts.
Key tasks in this role:
- Provide executive-level interpersonal interaction (internal/external) and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Team Management: plans and facilitates regular team activities, lead tasks.
- Reports impeccable Client and Account information to Company Finance Team and other Stakeholders.
- Project Management experience, which should include at least one project lifecycle with a minimum duration of 12 months in a Consulting Company or in Professional Services Firms.
- 4 years of experience interacting with Executive level and Top Tier Clients.
- Experience serving multiple clients and agendas, with an impeccable response rate and flexibility to complex inter-company relationships; often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Keeping and maintaining a budget, estimating, validating and re-estimating project scope if needed.
- Ability to sequence/prioritize activities with limited pool of resources/time.
- Analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up, analyze data and consequences of project decisions.
- PMP certification (nice to have).
- Spanish and English proficient; third language (nice to have)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or similar (nice to have).