We are looking for an experienced professional to become part of our Marketing Team and coordinate all tasks related to our Digital efforts. We are looking for someone who is proactive, can make decisions autonomously and has an attitude of learning. We seek for people who are willing to commit to our culture, values and business.
- Reports to: Head of Marketing
- Key relationships: Commercial Team / Content Team
Key tasks in this role:
- Develop and offer digital strategies to brand the Company in an innovative and effective way.
- Be the champion of the digital actions and bring his/her expertise into the Team and the key stakeholders.
- Mange and analyze all digital campaigns and create reports to show its progress.
- 4 years minimum of experience with Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Deep knowledge of Marketing Automation Tools (Pardot)/ SEO/ digital analysis / Google marketing tools / CMS/ Social Media / Google Ads, Native Ads / LinkedIn campaigns / WordPress and functionalities on the back end.
- Studies in Communication, Advertising and/or Marketing.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Bilingual / Native English level.
- Experience in Publicity agencies will be a plus.
Location: Virtual (LatAm time zone)
Job type: Full-time.
Type of contract: Service Provider