This webinar, hosted by Raphael Louis Vitón, global transformation lead at Axialent, and Tim Kuppler, director of culture and organization development at Human Synergistics, a 40-plus-year pioneer in the field of workplace culture and leadership, and the co-founder of CultureUniversity.com, features lessons learned from Axialent’s decade-long partnership with Human Synergistics, building more collaborative, courageous, creative and agile organizations. While many executives hide behind the “innovation/change is hard” excuse, in this webinar Raff and Tim will discuss firsthand stories that demonstrate how fostering a culture of innovation is easier when you:
- Clarify your culture gap (current vs. ideal) and the business case for your “FROM>TO” shift.
- Co-create a shared learning path forward (i.e., a prototype).
- Focus your change efforts where you’ll get immediate, deep leverage and real benefits (in a way that people really like vs. resist):
- Focus on your existing business priorities (e.g., growth, customer experience, new products/services) to improve results with clarity and speed.
- Focus on the beliefs, biases and behaviors to scale constructive leadership lifestyle habits.
- Focus on engaging leadership and the broader organization in new ways to break free from self-limiting, outdated corporate traditions of old.