Here’s a brief description of this small group/executive event… (email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending this particular small group (10-15 people) executive event in Chicago and/or we can explore ways to bring this learning experience into your organization)
Senior leaders report culture as being critical to business success, however, few truly understand it – a new approach is needed to support leaders responsible for shaping culture. Using visuals, two-way dialogue, reflection questions, data, scenarios, and a workbook, this interactive presentation will take you on a journey that combines peer learning with targeted education based on facts and fundamentals about culture, climate, and change management that are not widely recognized.
Axialent in partnership with Human Synergistics leverage the learning map expertise of Root Inc. to develop this experience, based on visuals, two-way dialogue, reflection questions, data, scenarios, and a workbook.
Participants will walk away with a workbook, insights, applicable ideas, and actionable steps to help leaders and colleagues understand the complexities of culture, leadership, and their connection to performance improvement.
The Culture Journey Experience Goals and Content:
- Share key learnings, experiences, and culture-related concepts to understand and appreciate the complexity and unique culture perspectives of peers and experts.
- Understand how culture is originally created and the impact of history on the current state, as well as important aspects of the work climate that shape and reinforce the current culture.
- Build a common language for understanding the layers of culture using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Discover how culture evolves and identify paths that increase the likelihood of shared learning and positive results with any major change effort.
- Identify causal factors (systems, structures, etc.) that are part of the work climate and understand how they reinforce the current culture and maybe levers for change in improvement plans.
- Apply learnings at each step of the workshop to your own organization or organizations with which you work.
- Receive a workbook with discussion and reflection questions so you can apply key workshop learnings with colleagues at your organization after the event.